Learning cyber terms, concepts, and practices should never stop. To keep fundamental cyber knowledge sharp, watch the video, THEN test your learning with a quiz. Listen carefully in the video to select the correct answers according to the narrative. You’ll receive a score to share on social media to encourage your professional network to keep learning cyber security anytime, anywhere
2Take this Quiz
Q1 - What is a browser-based cyber range?
- A technology studio in California where IT professionals go to train in-person on the latest cyber threats and practices.
- A mobile app for cyber security professionals to use to practice abilities.
- A virtual environment where cyber professionals can train and build skills without impacting business operations from anywhere, anytime
- A separate physical environment where cyber security activities and tests can be performed safely.
Q2 - What is one benefit of training in a cyber range?
- Trainees can test recovery practices freely and in real-time on emulated networks
- Trainees get the chance to break and restore real live company networks
- Trainees practice cyber skills for a limited amount of time based on the range’s capacity.
Q3 - What are the main benefits of moving cyber range to the cloud?
- It makes learning in a physical classroom obsolete.
- It allows for unparalleled flexibility and scalability of cyber training.
- It reduces the number of trainees allowed to practice skills in a set environment.
- It places limitations on how frequently a professional can train.
Q4 - What does CyRaaS stand for?
- Cyber range as a service
- Cyber range as a standard
- Cyber range as a system