- “Training plan” curriculums
- Testing your students’ knowledge
- Teaching and training simultaneously
- Built-in ways to encourage students to work together
- Tracking student progress and setting goals
- And more!
– FEATURED SPEAKER –
Project Ares Training Expert
About the Webinar
In this session, a Project Ares training expert will guide you through our scenario, showing you how training your cybersecurity students on foundational Linux subjects can be done in a fun and engaging way; empowering & equipping them with fundamental experience required for any cyber professional in today’s digital world.
Atendees will Learn
- How to teach cybersecurity students basic Linux commands in an engaging way
- How to set up “training plan” curricula and encourage student collaboration
- How to easily track student learning progress