See how interested instructors got their hands on Project Ares, a gamified, realistic cybersecurity education platform.
On December 2, attendees were set up with a temporary Project Ares account to play the Digital Forensics cybersecurity lab in Project Ares. If you missed this webinar, you can watch on-demand now, and stay tuned for more hands-on opportunities with Project Ares Scenarios in the future.
Attendees challenged themselves with a live scenario
Attendees played Battle Room 9 – Forensics. In this session, they played with a Project Ares training expert who guided them through loads of features designed to equip them and their students for success.
Who should watch?
- Cybersecurity educators researching ways to improve teaching pedagogy and curriculum.
- Cybersecurity instructors looking for hands-on labs to support their programs
- Team leads looking to train their cybersecurity practitioner teams.
Learn how to teach and train on Cybersecurity Forensics
Understand how to set up “training plan” curricula, how to encourage student collaboration so they work together, and how to track student learning progress and set goals.
– GUEST SPEAKER –
- Presentation Slides
- Cyber Learning Catalog
- Information about our Instructor Services
- Teaching with Project Ares – an instructor perspective!