Learning cyber terms, concepts, and practices should never stop. To keep fundamental cyber knowledge sharp, watch the video, THEN test your learning with a quiz. Listen carefully in the video to select the correct answers according to the narrative. You’ll receive a score to share on social media to encourage your professional network to keep learning cyber security anytime, anywhere
2Take this Quiz
Q1 - What element do watering hole attacks leverage to gain target enterprises and government agencies?
- email account
- cloud services
- endpoint devices
Q2 - What is unique about a watering hole attack?
- External Intentional
- It casts a wide net to take advantage of people likely to visit certain websites.
- It attracts certain individuals to a specific website.
- It is hyper-targeted to a select number of individuals in an organization.
- Internal Intentional
Q3 - How many steps are in a watering hole attack?
Q4 - Which is these options is a method to guard against a watering hole attack?
- Ask your colleagues to visit a legitimate website link first to ensure it can be accessed safely.
- Keeping system vulnerability patching current
- Avoid visiting third-party websites altogether
- Clearing your browsing web history
Q5 - Why are watering hole attacks so effective?
- Because they target internal company websites where employees are browsing often.
- Because they compromise a legitimate third-party website, which is often difficult to blacklist
- Because they cast a narrow net of targeted individuals based on their browsing history.