Learning cyber terms, concepts, and practices should never stop. To keep fundamental cyber knowledge sharp, watch the video, THEN test your learning with a quiz. Listen carefully in the video to select the correct answers according to the narrative. You’ll receive a score to share on social media to encourage your professional network to keep learning cyber security anytime, anywhere
2Take this Quiz
Q1 - What are the 6 most successful methods to gain access to your network?
- Phishing, spear phishing, whaling, farming, drive by downloads, watering holes
- Phishing, ransomware, farming, whaling, drive by downloads, SQL injections.
- Phishing, spear phishing, ransomware, man-in-the-middle attacks, watering holes, farming.
- Phishing, spear phishing, eavesdropping attacks, watering holes, farming, whaling.
Q2 - What percentage of users click on ‘believable’ phishing pages?
Q3 - What percentage of average web pages entice users to click?
Q4 - Can we reasonably lower the risk of a phishing attack?
Q5 - What are the 5 steps of a typical phishing attack?
- Upload a phishing kit to a server, conduct social engineering, identify security holes to gain unauthorized access, deliver ransomware, fetch login credentials.
- Attacker lurks near niche websites popular with target prey, attacker infects sites with malware or ‘malvertisements,’ victim clicks on malware ‘bait’, attacker gains access to web data, attacker extracts sensitive information.
- Upload a phishing kit to a server, send out mass email, victim clicks the link, victim enters login credentials, attacker fetches login credentials
- Target senior management only, attacker impersonates CEO of company, attacker sends out social engineering communication, victim enters login credentials, attacker fetches credentials, attacker moves laterally to exploit other senior lead victims.