Learning cyber terms, concepts, and practices should never stop. To keep fundamental cyber knowledge sharp, watch the video, THEN test your learning with a quiz. Listen carefully in the video to select the correct answers according to the narrative. You’ll receive a score to share on social media to encourage your professional network to keep learning cyber security anytime, anywhere
2Take this Quiz
Q1 - What is the primary intent of DevSecOps?
- To place security earlier in the application development lifecycle
- To develop applications first and then add on security afterward.
- To make application development more complicated and prolong the security process.
Q2 - What parts of the application development lifecycle are automated under DevSecOps?
- Deployment and Packaging.
- Testing and Packaging.
- Building, Testing, Packaging, and Deployment
Q3 - How many components to DevSecOps are there?
Q4 - What does the term ‘shifting left’ mean?
- Moving application development deadlines out further than expected.
- Offloading aspects of application development onto third-party contractors to increase efficiencies
- Saving application development testing until right before deployment.
- Software is tested at every phase of its development with security measures in place
Q5 - What is one benefit of implementing DevSecOps?
- Operations, security, and development teams can share responsibilities and workloads equally to expediate application development processes.
- More automation and security from the start, reduces the risk of human errors like misconfigurations.
- Application developers and IT professionals can work separately toward individual goals without concern for security.