Learning cyber terms, concepts, and practices should never stop. To keep fundamental cyber knowledge sharp, watch the video, THEN test your learning with a quiz. Listen carefully in the video to select the correct answers according to the narrative. You’ll receive a score to share on social media to encourage your professional network to keep learning cyber security anytime, anywhere
2Take this Quiz
Q1 - What is the C.I.A. triad?
- A security model designed to balance the protection of your online information.
- A physical data storage center.
- A piece of software to protect against malicious adversaries.
Q2 - What does the C.I.A. triad abbreviation stand for?
- Cyber security, Integrity, Availability
- Cryptography, Incident response, Access management
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability
- Coding, Infiltration, Adversary
Q3 - The “C” in C.I.A. triad is likened to what common scenario?
- A secret revealed after reading a high school journal
- Convincing a student to give up their lunch money to a bully
- Embarrassing a student at the school dance
- Impersonating an authority via a phone call
Q4 - The “I” in C.I.A. triad is defined as what?
- Ensures the information is accessible to those with permission
- Keeping information secret
- Maintaining the expected state of our information or systems
Q5 - The “A” in C.I.A. triad is likened to what kind of cyber attack?
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Man in the Middle Attacks